Registering and Logging In:
Posting Your Video:
- Click on the link called "Sign Up" in the top right of the website.
- Enter your email address, User Name, and Password and click "Sign Up".
NOTE: Spaces, dashes, and other special characters are not allowed in username.
- Click on "Upload your videos"
- To upload videos, you must first validate your email address.
- Click on the "Send Email". This will send an email to you with a link to activate your account.
NOTE: You only need to click it once, then wait for the email.
- The verification email may take a few minutes to arrive. Once it has arrived, click the link within the email. You will be taken to MonsterHuntClips.com and your email address will be verified.
- You are now logged in and ready to post videos!!
For Best Online Video Quality:
- Once logged in, click the link titled "Upload".
- Enter the title of your video, the description, the tags, and select the best channels for your video and click "Continue".
- Now use the "Browse" button to access your computer and select your video clip.
- Click "Upload".
- As your video uploads, you will see a status window that gives you information about how long it will take to upload. You might be able to minimize this window during the upload process, but do not close it or your video will not be uploaded.
- Once uploaded, it may take a few more minutes as our software converts the video.
- Within minutes, your video is online.
When saving video on your personal computer, use a bit rate of 1000 Kbits or larger, size the video at 320x240 or larger, and use a codec of MPEG-2. I have found this to work best.
Known Issues We Are Trying To Resolve:
* Trail Cameras and Many Small Still Picture cameras save video files in an AVI format, however, it is in a format that has been known to give our software trouble. If you think this might be why you are having trouble, please take a just a couple minutes and do the following:
Simply open Windows Movie Maker (or any video editing software), import your video file, drag it into the timeline (Storyboard), and then simply save it with a new file name. Just by opening and saving the clip it will be converted to a format that will work fine.
If you still have issues, PLEASE email us.
If you still need help, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org